Popsicles is almost like choco bar ice cream. In one of my last post, I talked about that but today I will be talking about how to make popsicle by ourselves at home and still get your desired result. Pls kindly follow me for more updates.
1. I cup of Milo
2. 1 cup of whipped cream
3. Condensed milk- 1 1/2 cup
4. Salt- 1 tsp
2. Popsicle mould
4. Popsicle stick
Note: if you don't have the popsicle mould, use a cup instead
1. Pour the whipped cream, condensed milk and salt into a bowl, then mix with the exception of the Milo. Divide it, that is, leave a small part of the milk mixture for the Milo
2. Then pour it into the popsicle mould, cover, then add the popsicle stick.
3. Then to the Milo, in another bowl, add 1/2 cup of water and stir it, if you don't have Milo, you can use chocolate syrup or cocoa powder, then add to part of the milk mixture.
4. Pour it into the popsicle mould, cover and put the popsicle stick in it
5. Keep it in a freezer for 12-24hrs. After, bring it out and put it in warm water to demould it, but not for too long so as not to melt, then our Popsicles are ready.
Yummy 😋😋. Why not try it out?. If you have any questions, pls like, comment and share this post.
Content created and supplied by: Debbydhee (via Opera News )