These days, there are lots of canned baby food in stores, supermarkets, and our main market, but mothers now prefer giving their children natural food.
Check this natural food that will make your baby gain weight.
1 ALMOND NUT
2 ONE FULL BANANA
3 TWO CASHEW NUTS.
4. COOKING POT.
5. HALF CUP OF MILK.
6. ONE TABLESPOON OF OATS.
STEPS IN PREPARATION.
1. Fry the almond and cashew nuts in a pot for 2 minutes.
2. Add the oats to the frying but, then fry together for 2 -3 minutes, keep stirring it on low flame.
3. After 3 minutes, put it down and allow it to cool.
4. Peel off your banana and cut into small chunks, then keep aside.
5. Pour your roasted oats and almond, cashew nuts, into a dry mill, and blend it into powder form.
6. Once it's smooth, add your banana into the blender, then blend until it's smooth.
7. Now pour your milk into the blender and blend it all together.
Now your Banana Baby food is ready.
This food can only be served to children between the age of 10 months and above.
Try it and you will see that your baby will love it.
Please, mothers before introducing new food to your babies, always make it in some quantity, to see if your child reacts to it or not.
Content created and supplied by: Sleepyeyes (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More