In this article I will guide you on how to prepare Gbegiri soup, but please kindly like and don't forget to comment
The combination of the Gbegiri Soup, Ewedu Soup and the stew will surely tease.
What is needed to prepare “Gbegiri Soup”
150g Black Eyed or Brown Beans
1 small smoked Mackerel/Titus
1 cooking spoon palm oil
1 tablespoon ground crayfish
Big stock cube
Pepper and salt (to taste)
Before you think of cooking Gbegiri Soup
1. Ensure you have some beef and chicken stew.
2. Remove the beans coat and soak the beans for about 3 hours
3. Pound the pepper and grind the crayfish.
1. Put the peeled and soaked beans into a sizeable pot. Pour water to cover the beans and start cooking
2. While the beans is on fire, prepare the Ewedu Soup which will be used to eat the Gbegiri Soup.
3. Cook the beans till it’s so soft that it practically melts when you mash it with your fingers. This takes about 1 hour.
4. When the beans is well done and soft, blend it and sieve the soft beans.
5. Pour the beans into a pot and set back on the stove, add the smoked fish, salt, pepper, crayfish, stock cube and palm oil.
6. Cover the pot for about 5 minutes or till the oil blends with the rest of the ingredients. And make sure the oil changes from red to yellow.
7. Stir so that it does not burn.
8. That's it! Your Gbegiri Soup is Ready
you are free to enjoy your meal. thanks
Content created and supplied by: Mayor_Anny (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More