When we want to talk about the attributes of a mother the first place we turn to is African mother's. To be a mother marks a female social completion in Africa. Without it, one is not an adult, or certainly not an adult who receives full respect.
I strongly believe all mothers are a special type of being. However, the African mother possesses some extra qualities that make us unique.
1. Oh yes! that black melanin popping beautiful woman! She is her husband’s pride and crown, a gift to her children and a blessing to her loved ones!
2. That typical black African mother who treks long distances under the sun and works hard in the farm, even with her baby wrapped at her back just to make sure that her family survives and feed.
3. She can go hungry all day as long as her children feed. (endless sacrifice)
4. She is not shy breastfeeding her baby in public.
5. She stays awake at night caring for her little baby.
6. She’s fond of bringing back treats for her children anytime she goes for an event or party.
7. Hmm... she loves to cook delicious local meals. ( this is one important skill of african mothers).
8. She defends her children, even if it’s a life-threatening situation.
9. She is a natural teacher, a role model her children look up to.
10. She comforts her children when in distress. Even when they become adults she is always there as a comforter.
Content created and supplied by: Militaryjustice4all (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More