Dates are natural sweetener with numerous benefits to humankind. Dates can be eaten alone and can also be turned to syrup for better usage.
Photo credit: Health magazine
This article will teach you simple method to convert your dates into syrup.
Instruments needed for making date syrup
1. Big bowl for soaking the dates
3. Source of heat
5. Container for storing the date syrup
1. Wash the dates and put into clean bowl.
2. Boil water and pour it on the dates. Soak the dates with enough hot water and cover it up with lid till the next day.
3. Mash the dates and drain with a coliander.
4. After removing the seeds and the remnants, pour the water into the pot and boil.
5. Boil till it appears thick or looks like honey.
Photo credit: Alphafoodie
6. Pour into the a container and keep in refrigerator for future use. You can add your date syrup to foods and beverages.
Photo credit: Basketbulk
Note that date syrup is a natural sweetener, it can be used in place of white sugar. Tom brown, pap, tea, pan cakes and other beverages are few of the numerous examples of the foods you can eat with date syrup.
Hope you like this article. Share it with your loved ones and also remember to follow us for more updates. Thanks for reading!
Content created and supplied by: Endowedprincess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More