How To Mke Homemade Spaghetti (Pasta)
Spaghetti is among the noodles family, there are not much difference between spaghetti and indomie, the biggest difference is that spaghetti requires more time before it gets done than Indomie that take just 5 minutes to be prepared.
Making homemade spaghetti here are the necessary ingredients:
6 tablespoon of flour, egg, water, olive oil and salt.
1. Measure or get your flour depending on the quantity you want to prepare.
2. It should be done on a clean work surface and don't forget to use hand or spoon to make it well.
3. Break and add your egg and olive oil with salt.
4. Add some flour from the walls into the egg and olive oil.
5. Incorporate more flour slowly Into the egg.
6. Mix it well to form a smooth and neat dough.
7. Knead dough till it forms a cohesive ball.
8. Then you put the dough inside a waterproof and allow it to rest for about 20 minutes.
9. 20 minutes later after you have allowed it to rest, cut our half of the dough.
10. Sprinkle your work surface with dry flour.
11. Drop your half dough on it and sprinkle some flour on it.
12. Roll out the dough very flat by using a rolling pin( it will now look like a sheet).
14. Using a knife or chinchin cutter,cut out the corners of the sheet for the sheet to be rectangular in shape.
Your pasta is ready..
13. Use a knife or cutter to cut our the corners of the sheet to be rectangular in shape.
14. Make sure you cut it straight like tiny ropes.
15. Use you palms to roll the ropes to have a nice shape. Do the same to the other half.
16. Then you allow it to dry by either using sun drying method or air drying method, then you store.
Then you are done with your pasta.
Things you should also know.
1. If you have a pasta cutting machine,use it to have a nice pasta shape. You can cut long or short.
2. It will be better and more easier if you have a pasta cutting machine.
1. Make you when you are preparing your homemade spaghetti you do not sprinkle excess flour on the dough or work surface.
2. You can use your own measurement.
3. Also note that pasta can be cooked raw without drying.
With this step you are able to prepare you homemade spaghetti, I hope this article was helpful?, give me thumbs up and follow for more interesting articles.
Content created and supplied by: Bestfoodcontest (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More