Garlic is an onion-like plant with strong taste and offensive smell which is cultivated all over the world. Many people hate garlic and would not like to handle or even eat it because of its offensive smell.
Ways to reduce or quench the offensive smell of garlic after using it;
1. Don't chew garlic in the mouth. Always combine it with other vegetables to prepare stew or soups.
2. Salads with tomatoes can be added with garlic. Tomatoes are capable of reducing garlic and onion odour. One can put a slice of tomatoes in the mouth after eating food prepared with garlic. It is advisable for cooks to chop garlic and onions first before chopping tomatoes to free fingers from offensive odour.
3. One can rinse his mouth with lemon juice or paste to guarantee sweetness of breath after using garlic. Sap little lemon juice through the throat into the stomach.
4. Parsley leaf too reduces garlic odour, include parsley leaves in meals prepared with garlic.
5. Adding charcoal powder to your toothpaste or washing the mouth with charcoal can easily quench the offensive smell of garlic and onion.
If you find the post interesting, comment, like and share with your family and friends.
Content created and supplied by: Adobye (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More