Are your children sitting and picking at that same noodles and pasta every day? Are they getting tired of eating the same food every day? Today, I want to share with you a recipe that will add a little spark to your meal routine.
This new recipe will help you to overcome diet burnout. Slipping a few new foods into your grocery cart every week will make your routine exciting and fresh. It may also offer impressive nutritional benefits.
To make multilayer pudding, below are the ingredients you need and the procedure.
Ingredients for the first, third, fifth and seventh layers.
1. 100g of sugar
2. 7g of Agar with brown colour
3. 750ml of water
Ingredients for the second layer
1. Egg yolk
2. 25g of butter
3. 90g sugar
4. 7g of Agar powder
5. 500g of Milk
Ingredients for the fourth layer
1. 50g of sugar
2. 7g of Agar powder with brown colour
3. 80g of dark chocolate
4. 400ml of Milk
Ingredients for the sixth layer
1. 90g of sugar
2. 7g of Agar powder
3. 500ml of Milk
4. 25g of butter
5. Egg yolk
1. Measure out 50g of sugar in a clean pot. Add 7g of Agar and 750ml of water. Mix properly and put on fire. Allow the mixture to boil until the brown color is obtained. Bring the pot down and keep aside to be used later. Pour some of it in a cake pan and keep the rest to be used for third, fifth and seventh layers.
Agar is a naturally gelatinous powder derived from marine red algae. It's the perfect vegetarian substitute for beef gelatin in any food application, and makes an excellent thickener for soups, jellies, ice cream, puddings and others.
2. Melt 25g of butter by placing in hot water. You can also use microwave to melt the butter. Break an egg and separate the albumen from the yolk. Add the yolk to the melted butter and set aside. Pour 500ml of milk in a pot, add 90g of sugar and 7g of Agar. Put the mixture on fire and cook until the milk coagulates and thick consistency obtained. Bring the pot down and pour the whole mixture on the cake pan to form your second layer.
3. Reheat the mixture you set aside for the third layer. Pour some on the cake pan when the second layer must have cooled.
4. Pour 400ml of milk in a clean pot. Add 7g of Agar, 50g of sugar and 80g of dark chocolate. Boil the mixture until a thick consistency is obtained. Add the mixture to the cake pan to make your fourth layer.
5. Preheat the mixture you set aside for the fifth layer. Add some to the cake pan when the chocolate mixture must have cooled to avoid mixing together.
6. Just like you did in the second procedure, melt the butter add egg yolk and mix properly. Pour 500g of milk in a pot, add 90g of sugar, 7g of Agar and boil. Add the mixture of butter and egg yolk to the milk on fire. Add the coagulated milk to the cake pan to make your sixth layer.
7. Remember you still have the mixture you prepared in stage one that was set aside to be used also in seventh layer. This is the time to make use of it. Pour the mixture on the cake pan to make your seventh layer.
8. Put the mixture in the refrigerator and wait for an hour. Cut the pudding into your desired shapes and serve your family.
You can wrap some with aluminum foil and put in your child's lunch pack as snacks.
Give this recipe a trial and leave a feedback for me in the comments section. You can always come back and read the procedure again for better understanding.
Drop your questions in the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: Chy04 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More