Have you tried baking a cake number of instances but it comes out hard? Are you aware that measurement is key in cake baking? Try out this recipe of mine on how to bake a tender and fluffy cake with correct measurement.
Butter/ margarine. 500g
Baking Powder. 1 teaspoon
Vanilla Flavoring. Half teaspoon.
1. Cream your butter and sugar, combine nicely until light and fluffy.
2. Add baking powder to your flour, make sure they are properly combined (I. E the flour and the baking powder)
3. Gradually add your nicely beated egg and flour to your butter mixture.
4. Fold in gently.
Note: do not over mix your batter.
5. Preheat your oven.
6. Rub your baking pan with butter and little flour.
7. Then pour your batter Into the baking pan.
8. Bake in oven for approximately 45min — 1hour depending on the measurement of the cake.
Note : for cupcakes: 15minutes in the oven.
9. To take a look at if the cake is nicely baked, dip knife in the cake, if it comes out smooth/ clean then
IT IS READYYY!!!
ENJOY YOUR CAKE😜
If you find this article Educative don't hesitate to click on the like button and comment in the comments section below.
And don't forget to share😜 .
Content created and supplied by: Radyah (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More