Potato stir fry is a delicious recipe you can prepare to the family. You can use potatoes in different ways to make something delicious.
- Frozen Potato Chips
- fillets of chicken breast
- green peppers
- yellow bell peppers
- garlic and ginger
- Seasoning Cubes
- curry powder
- white pepper
- vegetable oil
Before You Prepare Potato Stir Fry
Take Note Of This
1. If you don't have frozen potatoes chips, you can use Irish potatoes into potatoes chips to have the requirement.
2. It is better to use oil that is odourless and tasteless for this. You can use the groundnut oil sold here in Nigeria.
3. Use any pepper that has good flavour. You can add any spicy pepper if you don't have pepper sauce.
- Cut the meat on the chicken breast into thin strips and put them into a dish.
- Add all the listed seasonings: seasoning cubes, salt, curry, thyme and white, mix it till everything is well mix then cover and keep it to make the mixture go through the meat.
- If you are going to use Irish potatoes, you have to peel it and make it into chips shape.
- Peel and grate the garlic and the ginger.
- Fry the potatoes chips in the oil.
- Cut the bell peppers into Long sliced.
Directions For Making The Potatoes Stir Fry
- Put a little oil into the frying pan, when it's heat fry the strips of the chicken breast till pale.
- Stir fry garlic and onions for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the bell pepper or any other pepper you are going to use and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the Fried potato chips and mix it well.
- Finally, add your pepper sauce, mix well and add more salt if needed. Leave it for 3 minutes to cook and serve it for yourself and family.
Thanks Reading And Comments
Content created and supplied by: Mr.Iron (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More