2. 2 big stock cubes
3. 500g Cat Fish
4. 4 Ehu or Ariwo or Calabash Nutmeg seeds
5. chilli pepper
6. A few scent leaves
7. 2 medium onions
Step by step instructions on how to prepare the catfish pepper soup:
1. Wash your catfish very well and set aside, ground your ehu, chop your onions, pepper and scent leaves, then set aside.
2. Put the already washed catfish in a clean pot and pour water to just cover the fish, add your stock cubes and allow it to boil.
3. Once it starts to boil add the ground ehu, onions and chilli pepper which you set aside and continue cooking on low heat.
4. After 10-12 minutes check if the fish has done, once the catfish is done, add your salt to taste and then add your already chopped scent leaves. Now leave to simmer for about 5 minutes and it's ready!
Content created and supplied by: Ananam1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More