Some people make use of quite a large money in preparing it in large quantities, but this article is here to guide you to make use of just N1000 in preparing it.
See details of how to prepare it below.
1. 5 Cups of Okra (250g) - N200
2. 2 cooking spoon red palm oil - N50
3. Assorted beef - N400
4. Fish (dry fish, smoked fish or stockfish) - N200
4. 1 handful crayfish - N50
5. Salt, Maggi, and pepper to taste
6. Vegetable (Nigerian Pumpkin leaf or spinach) - N100
7. Onion (optional)
See the steps below;
1. Watch and cut the beef to required sizes
2. Watch and slice the okra (the width of a slice should not be very small)
3. Watch and cut the vegetable (pumpkin or spinach)
4. Put the cut beef in a pot and cook, add spices (Maggi, Pepper, onion, and salt)
5. Watch the fish and add to the pot, leave the pot for about 25 minutes to boil
6. Add 2 cooking spoon full of oil to the pot and leave for 10 minutes
7. Add the sliced okra into the pot, leave for 5 minutes.
8. Add the watched and cut vegetables into the pot, simmer for 5 minutes and your food is done.
Note that the soup can be eaten with various fufu recipes ranging from pounded cassava, pounded yam, Amala, and so on.
Your soup will have a look like a picture below after preparing;
Share, follow, and like for more updates, Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: ZionNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More