Coconut cake is a very good and delicious cake that you'd love to serve to your guest. And in this article I will be showing you how you can make your delicious coconut cake without an oven at home. This method is very simple and it won't cost you a lot of money unlike those ones you buy outside. Stop wasting your money buying coconut cakes outside again. All you have to use to replace your oven is the pressure cooker.
I have made this article very simple in a way that an expert Baker or and inexperienced baker would understand.
Continue reading if you want to know the details on how you can make your coconut cake without an oven in your house.
Coconut cake is a classic and easy dessert that you can whip up for any occasion. You can even make your own homemade coconut frosting, and serve the cake with fresh fruit or ice cream!
For success, follow this recipe carefully and in couple of minutes your cake would be done.
1. Place your pressure cooker down and remove it's rubber ring. Then put in the pressure cooker your salt and spread it all over the bottom of your cooker.
2. Leave your cooker uncovered and set a fire under a low flame to it.
3. Then, rub the inside of your baking pan with butter and place that one aside.
4. In a big bowl, mix together your baking powder and baking soda together.
5. Get your butter and sugar and cream everything together in a separate bowl.
6. Now, get your curd and cream it also with the mixture that you have in above(5).
7. Add your vanilla essence, then mix thoroughly.
8. Then get your flour mixture that's in the bowl and add it to the mixture then batter carefully.
9. Next is for you to add your coconut and then also mix everything together.
10. Then pour the content in the bowl into your baking pan and carefully place it in the pressure cooker. And firstly bake for 15minutes until your cake turns brown.
11. Then place your foil on the cake and bake it for 30 minutes again, making it 45 minutes in total.
12. Get a knife and use to check if your bake is done or not. If the knife happened to be dry after you inserted it in the cake then it's ready for consumption.
13. Now place your cake on a flat plate for about 15minutes so it can cool down.
14. After cooling, get your butter and icing sugar and decorate your cake. And don't forget to sprinkle coconut flakes on you cake.
Hope you've learnt how to make your homemade coconut cake in your house. Thanks for reading. Please don't forget to share and also drop your thoughts in the comment box below.
Content created and supplied by: Ahyour3 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More