Stew is mostly prepared fried and everyone is now used to this method of preparation. But the bitter truth is that frying of stew is actually dangerous because it increases the cholesterol levels of the body.
Fried foods are often high in calories, fat and salt and excess of these elements can lead to diabetes and heart problems. The oil in fried stew can have a lot of negative effects on your body.
In this article, I will be showing you a safer way to prepare your stew. Below are the ingredients we need:
1. Fresh tomatoes
3. Fresh pepper
5. Fish, chicken or any meat you like
7. Garlic and Ginger
8. Vegetable oil
Nb: Do not use tomato paste.
How to Prepare
1. Wash your tomatoes, pepper, onions, ginger, garlic and blend into a paste. D not add too much water when blending.
2. Wash your chicken, add seasoning and cook it.
3. Slice your remaining onion, garlic and ginger.
4. Wash your vegetables thoroughly and cut them into small pieces.
5. Get a clean pot, put it on fire and pour your blended ingredients in it and let it cook for 3 minutes.
6. Add the onion, garlic and ginger you sliced, pour it in the pot and let it boil for another 7 minutes including the cooked chicken.
7. Pour vegetable oil and let it cool for some minutes to bring out the flavour of the chicken or meat. From this point, you start to perceive the aroma.
8. When the stew is no longer foaming, add salt and seasoning cubes.
9. When you start to see the oil at the top, it means the stew is getting thicker and it is ready. Open it and smear your vegetables. Don't cover it after. Leave it to cook for about 5 minutes.
10. Enjoy your stew. This is the safest way to prepare your stew at home.
Drop your comments below
Thanks for reading!!
Content created and supplied by: Klymax (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More