Hi, Fans, welcome to my channel, in today's lesson I will be teaching you how to make the best super moist chocolate cake at home.
This is one of the best cake recipes, you will definitely love it. There are two methods to which you can make this cake.
Step 1: How to Make the Cake
A cup of All Purpose Flour
1 tsp of Baking Powder
1tsp of Baking Soda
⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
A cup of White Sugar
½ tsp of Salt
½ Cup of Full Cream liquid milk
¼ of Veg Oil
1 tsp of Vanilla Essence
1 tsp of Coffee Powder
⅓ Cup of Hot Water
1tsp of White Vinegar.
1. Bring your strainer, pour in 1cup of all Purpose Flour and White Sugar.
2.Add the Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Salt, and Baking Powder.
3. After adding the above-mentioned ingredients, sieve it into a bowl, this method will help in removing the excess lumps.
4. Mix it well and make a well in the center, break in the 2eggs, add the Veg Oil, add the Vanilla Essence, and pour in the full cream liquid milk.
5. Mix it well again. This is how it should look like after mixing.
6.After mixing the cake batter, keep it aside, bring another bowl and pour in ⅓ cup of hot water, add the coffee powder, mix it well, then pour it into the cake batter, add the white vinegar and use a spatula spoon to mix it.
6.After mixing, bring a cake pan, rub some oil in it, then, place a dish paper in the cake pan, and pour in the cake batter. Cover it with foil paper.
7. Transfer the cake into your steaming pot, allow it to steam for 50 minutes. Make sure you switch the cooker on medium heat.
Step 2: How to Make the Cake Frosting
1 Cup Full Cream Milk
½ Cup White Sugar
⅛ Cup of All Purpose Cream
¼ Cup of All Purpose Flour
⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
2 Tablespoons of Butter.
1. In a glass bowl, pour in the Full Cream Milk, add the White Sugar, and pour in the All Purpose Cream.
2. Pour in the Cocoa Powder, All Purpose Flour, and mix it well.
3. Put your pot in the cooker, place a strainer on the pot, then pour in frosting mixture, and strain out the cocoa lumps.
4. Add the 2tbs of butter and stir it. Keep stirring until the butter melts.
5. By now your cake should be ready, allow it to cool down very well, then, use a knife to cut it in a circle-shaped method. After cutting it, remove the top side.
7. Pour in some quantity of the Cake Frosting and place back the top side, then, pour the remaining Cake Frosting on the top.
Your Super Moist Chocolate Cake Is Ready To Be Enjoyed... 😋 😋 😋 Please share this article.
Content created and supplied by: IgboGreatest123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More