This is the reasons we must eat this fruit daily.
See why man must eat this fruit
Pawpaw which is botanically called papaya is one of the best fruits with high volume of medicinal value...
A researcher once called papaya 'THE FRUIT OF AN ANGEL'
The following and many more are the reasons man must eat papaya.
1. It help boosts immunity: Especially now that we are recording increase in different kind of diseases and infections. Man may need the help of papaya to boost the immune system of the body since papaya contains more than 200% of your daily required Vitamin C, which is the source of boosting immunity of the body.
2. It lowers Cholesterol: A lot of food man eat is full of cholesterol which causes several heart diseases, including heart attack and hypertension. But with the consumption of papaya which is known to be rich in fibre, vitamin C and antioxidants which prevent cholesterol build up in the arteries.
3. Helps reduce menstrual pain: Women who are experiencing menstrual pain should help themselves by consuming papaya, as it contains an enzyme called papain which helps in regulating and easing the flow during menstrual period s.
4. It helps to improve digestion: as it has been known that man cannot avoid eating of junk food , because of the contents of digestive enzymes along with fibre which can aids digestive process.
5. Papaya also protects against arthritis: Consuming papaya is good for your bones as they have anti-inflammatory properties along with vitamin C which helps in keeping various forms of arthritis at Bay.
I believed you have seen the reasons man must consume papaya almost every day...
You can share to help a friend
Content created and supplied by: Awajinor (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More