Just like Alexander McQueen famous quote on Nature " There's no better designer than nature." This quote is 100 percent correct because nature has proved times without number it's self sufficiency. Nature can create astonishing things without the assistance of mankind. Have you seen what an 800 year old bonsai tree looks like? Or perhaps a tomato with it's seeds growing from within? Whether we believe or not, this things simply go in to confirm the fact that Nature is nothing more than a creative laboratory.
So, below is a compilation of sixteen (16) incredible pictures confirming that nature is nothing more than a creative lab. Scroll And Enjoy!
1. Take a look at a type of citrus fruit. It is known as the buddha's hand fruits.
2. This is a surprisingly pink halibut(they are usually white).
3. A girl born with 6 fingers.
4. See how bees survived in an old box used for dried fruits.
5. See the beautiful pattern left behind by a diseased tree after it was cut down.
6. Take a look at the colour transition of the horse between summer and winter.
7. A birth mark inside another birthmark. Note that that's an ankle.
8. This orange had between 4 to 5 layers of fruits within it.
9. This is a Brazilian grape tree called Jabuticaba. The most interesting thing about this tree is that the fruits grows out if it's BARK.
10. Take a look at what a bonsai tree looks like. But, guess it's age? It's 800years old.
11. This is not a dried leaf. It's a butterfly.
12. Looks like the seeds of this tomato have started growing.
13. This is a huge Brahma Chicken.
14. A giant tomato.
15. Take a look at a double jointed toes.
16. This isn't Photoshop, it's a unique breed of corn in America, and it's so beautiful.
Thanks for reading.
Which of this pictures do you find most surprising? Kindly share your thoughts in the comment section.
Don't forget to follow like and share this post with family and friends.
Content created and supplied by: KUNOYnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More