*Beetroot, a wonderful vegetable, helps maintain good cardiovascular health.
*It has been scientifically proven that beetroot juice helps in lowering high blood pressure and hence helps preventing cardiovascular problems.
*Overcome Anemia Problem, Helps in increasing Blood count.
1 small red Beetroot
1 large Apple (or 2 small apples)
2 Celery stalks
1/2 Lemon or Lime
1/2 inch small piece of Ginger, peeled.
1. Wash all vegetables and fruits in running water and pat dry them.
2. Peel and cut beetroot into long slices. Cut apple into long pieces and remove the core. Peel and cut carrot into long pieces. Cut celery into long pieces.
3. Put glass or container under the nozzle of a juicer and turn it on.
4. Process all ingredients (beetroot, apple, carrot, celery, ginger) except lemon alternatively through juicer.
5. Squeeze the half lemon into prepared juice and stir well. Pour it into chilled serving glass and serve. Drink it immediately.
Pure beetroot juice is very strong; always mix it with some other fruit or vegetable juice to potentially avoid any side effects.
Shared from Dr. Mohan
Share this to educate others.
Don't forget to like our page to get notifications of future posts
Content created and supplied by: Covenant_childblog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More