Although breakfast is very important and undoubtedly the most important meal of the day, not every one likes eating breakfast. People give different reasons why they skip breakfast such as; it makes them dull during the day, they do not have time for it and some eat just once or twice in a day. Whether you like eating breakfast or not, you will agree that there are certain meals that are well known and approved by almost everyone as ideal breakfast food. We will be looking at some of them today.
1. Bread and tea: this is the number one breakfast option in Nigeria. Although not everyone likes bread and tea, but it is almost impossible to see anyone who doesn't eat bread and tea at all. Tea in this context doesn't only apply to actual 'tea', most people refer to beverage too as tea.
2. Akara and pap: Akara also known as beans cake is a very popular and healthy street food and you will agree with me that it goes really well with pap especially on Saturday mornings
3. Noodles: Noodles are not only delicious, they are cheap, time saving and they can be prepared anyhow and with any ingredients to suit the taste of the consumer
4. Beans and bread: also known as Ewa Agonyi in yoruba. Beans and bread is not only a balanced meal, it is also delicious
5. Akara and bread: some people like to call this street food 'A and B' (akara and bread) some prefer adding a C to it ( akara bread and coke). You will agree with me that akara and bread is one amazing breakfast option that is not limited by place or time
There are many more breakfast options out there, I believe you also have your own favourite breakfast meals, share your thoughts with us at the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: Estheragbo1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More