In today's article, I am going to be sharing with you how to make plantain moi-moi easily in your homes. Well, I guess very few of you might have eaten this special delicacy before. But just relax your mind because you are about to learn how to make this special delicacy.
Ingredients Needed For The Recipe
1. Three Ripe Plantains
2. One cup of plantain flour or corn meal
3. Half cup of palm oil
4. Crayfish(Already processed)
5. Two bell/scotch bonnet pepper
6. Two onions
8. Salt to paste
Procedure/Method To Use
1. Peel and slice the banana.
2. Wash the pepper and onions, then slice them as well into smaller parts.
3. Then Transfer everything into the blender, including your already processed crayfishy, and blend till smooth.
4. After blending, look for a clean bowl and add a cup of your plantain flour or corn meal. Then add little water into the bowl and mix till smooth.
5. In a separate bowl, transfer your blended mixture and add your plantain flour-paste into it. Then mix it well.
6. After mixing it, add your seasonings and palm oil into the mixture and stir again. Then add the mixture into the plastic bowls and cover them properly.
Note: In case you'll be using plastic bowls, please make sure that you oil them to prevent sticking.
7. Put a steel rack in the pot and add little quantity of water to it. Then transfer the plastic bowls containing the mixture into the pot, and steam on medium heat for 40minutes. And that is it, your plantain moi-moi is ready for consumption.
Content created and supplied by: Quality-Entertainment (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More