- White Soup
- Egusi soup
- Ila Alasepo or Just your regular Okro
- Edi ikang ikong
- I would have said Ewedu but Im not a fan
2. Fried Yam/Dundun: just accept it Yam is bae. I will classify potato chips and fries under fried yam because he is boss.
3. Jollof Rice: party style. Whenever I want to sample an eatery, buka, fast food joint….Jollof Rice is the go to. If you fail at Jollof, I don’t know think I’d trust your cooking. Jollof with sizzling Chicken because I have not really tried Turkey (sad).
4. Moin Moin: perfect at morning, perfect at night. Nigerian style cake. The fillings this thing gets has enthroned it.
5. Yam Porridge/Asaro: Especially with veggies and a touch of goat meat. A bottle of chilled coke will settle the rest.
6. White Rice and White Beans: I just had to indicate the color so you don’t miss it. Number 6 on the list though…
7. Peppersoup: of any kind….with a sparkling drink. The taste is the difference. Who doesn’t want a bowl of peppersoup?
8. Goat Meat: is it food…? Yes, duurh. So, either Asun or just fried just know that Goat meat is DELISH….
9. Fish: fried, boiled, roasted, dried, a boiling pot of stew.
10: Efo riro: because it is a meal on its own
Is any of your favorite in the list?
Photo Credit: All photos are sourced from various accounts on Pinterest
Content created and supplied by: Davemart01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More