Corn contains 73% of water, 3.4 grams of protein, 21grams of carbohydrates, 4.5 grams of sugar, 2.4 grams of fiber, 3.6 milligrams of Vitamin C and 1.5 grams of fats.
Corn can be boiled, roasted or even used to eat foods like rice etc.
Here are the health benefits of eating corn:
1) Corn helps reduces chances of getting diabetes, cancer and heart diseases cause of the presence of Vitamin C.
2) For those of us who would love to remove excess fats, corn aids weight loss.
3) Corn improves your sight.
4) Corn contains antioxidants which helps to fight of inflammation.
5) Corn is food for digestion and it prevents constipation because of the presence of fiber.
Content created and supplied by: Temiladewrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More