Eating junk food or fast food on a regular basis may lead to a high risk of obesity and chronic diseases like type 2 diabetes and some cancers.
junk foods include salted snack foods, gum, candy, sweet, fried fast food, and sugary beverages, pizza, soda, and so on.
- It may lead to a high risk of cancer. consuming too many fast foods that are high in sugar and fat can fasten your chances of developing cancer.
- It can get your liver damage. A large number of trans fats found in a number of junk food can cause deposition of fats in the liver, which can cause liver malfunction.
- It can affect the brain. few weeks of eating junk food are enough to cause memory damage. Studies also have shown that fats from junk food or fast food slow down the ability to learn and acquire new skills.
- Fast food or Junks food can lead to depression. Several hormonal changes take place in teenagers which renders them liable to behavioural And a healthy diet plays an important role in maintaining that hormonal balance.
- Being tired might be as a result of junk food, truly junk food can satisfy your hunger, they do not contain all necessary nutrients like proteins and carbohydrates to keep your body strengthened and healthy.
The human body needs proper amounts of a balanced diet daily, to stay healthy. Of these, carbohydrates and starch are common to be found in most of the fast foods or junk with rest being either absent or present in very low amounts.
Content created and supplied by: Thoubey (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More