Samosa is an indian delicacy fried or baked with a savory filling like onions, minced beef, peas and so on.
150g All Purpose Flour, 1 handful of green peas, 2 medium size onion, 3 medium size carrots, 3 medium size Irish potatoes, Water, Salt, Curry, thyme, Red dry pepper, 1cube, Vegetable oil, 200g of minced meat,
1. Wash and slice the Irish potatoes, onions, and carrots into different plates and set aside,
2. In a clean pot boil the meat add curry, seasoning cube and salt to taste
3. Boil the diced carrots, potatoes, green peas and onions with the meat stock till the vegetables are soft
4. Place a pot on fire and fry the minced meat add theme, curry, red pepper and stir
5. Add the drained carrots, potatoes, onions, green peas and mix properly
6. For making the dough, pour your flour in a bowl add vegetable oil, a pinch of salt and warm water and mix properly until you get a stretchy dough
7. Cover the samosa dough for 30 minutes with foil paper, then knead the dough to make it more elastic
8. Place the dough on a clean surface, roll it out then use a glass cup or samosa cutter and cut out circles
9. Form a cone shape with one of the halves then scoop some meat sauce into the doughs
10. Heat your oil on fire and fry the samosa to a golden brown
11. Your samosa is ready to serve
Please like and follow up for more updates thanks.
Content created and supplied by: HelenJoy00 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More