Cornflakes can either be bought in stores or prepared at home. It is more cheaper if it is prepared at home but many people did not know how to make it. Homemade cornflakes tend to be more healthy with the absence of chemicals compared to store bought cornflakes. It is easy to make by following this simple method.
1. Corn flour
2. Roughly blended or coarsed corn flour
Method of production
1. Mix the cornflour and sugar with little water in a bowl.
2. Mix it thoroughly and pour on the oven tray. Spread it evenly till it form a thin layer
3. Put it in the oven and allow it to dry but not completely dried.
4. When it is almost dried up, sprinkle the coarse corn flour on it and leave in oven to dry up completely.
5. Remove from heat and allow it to cool down, then break it into pieces and store in air tight container. Your delicious corn flakes is ready! It can be eaten with milk in the morning or afternoon depending on the individual.
The conflakes is easy to make, you can surprise family and friends this weekend by making this delicious delicacy for them. Do well to share this with people that may need it and don't forget fo follow this page for more recipes.
Photos credit: Indiamart, eat this much and food network
Content created and supplied by: Endowedprincess (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More