Semovita requires expertise in preparing it. It is not a meal you prepare when you are so tired otherwise, it would turn out a wasted energy and time. To prepare a lump-free semovita swallow, follow these simple pattern.
What You Need:
1. A pot.
2. Some water.
3. Semovita flour.
4. A wooden spoon.
5. A cooker.
1. Put some water in the pot and start heating. The quantity of water should be as much that will just be enough for the cooking.
2. In a bowl, dissolve some semovita. Do not make it watery. The mixture should be semi thick.
3. Turn the mixture into the boiling water on the stove.
4. Using the wooden spoon, start stirring at once. Stir continuously until very smooth and partially cooked.
5. Add some dry flour and keep stirring. At this point, you can control the texture.
If you want it soft, you will only need a little of the flour. If hard, add till you get your preferred texture.
6. After adding some flour and you have mixed well, cover pot and allow to steam for few minutes.
Stir again and bring down from the stove.
Serve hot with egusi (melon) soup, ewedu soup or any soup of choice.
Content created and supplied by: Chaizoba (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More