Different ways to cook Nigerian Local Rice.
Local Rice is loved by many especially Nutritionist.
Local rice is known for the great health benefits one can get eating it consistently.
The rice is not processed or polished, that is why it has so many nutritional value.
The fact is that many People are use to eating foreign rice mainly because the cooking process is fast and it is sand free.
However, there are still Nigerian local Rice that are sand free.
There are different brands and products in the Market.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO COOK NIGERIAN LOCAL RICE
1) LOCAL WHITE RICE AND STEW - The Local Rice is cooked plain white and eaten with stew of any choice.
2) PALM OIL OR BANGA LOCAL RICE - Palm oil or banga oil is used to cook this rice which makes it look attractive.
3) LOCAL FRIED RICE AND SALAD - You can also enjoy your fried rice and salad with local rice.
It's the same process preparing them.
Give it a trial.
4) VEGETABLE LOCAL RICE - What's your favourite green vegetable?.
Spinach or pumpkin leave?.
Why not give it a trial.
You may also use scent or curry leaves.
5) COCONUT LOCAL RICE - Coconut is used in cooking this rice.
Coconut milk is extracted and used in cooking this rice.
6) BEANS WITH LOCAL RICE - Beans and local rice are added together.
7) EGG SAUCE LOCAL RICE - This is local rice prepared with egg sauce.
This is easy to prepare and it is very delicious.
8) CURRY CHICKEN LOCAL RICE - This rice main ingredient is curry and chicken which is simply irresistible.
9) GARLIC LOCAL RICE - Garlic is famous.
The taste in food is outstanding.
Garlic is known for it's numerous health benefits.
Add garlic to your Menu today.
10) PINEAPPLE LOCAL RICE - Pineapple rice is known for it's very strong and great aroma.
Fresh pineapple juice is extracted from pineapple and cooked with the rice.
Cook Nigerian local Rice in different ways and you'll always want more.
And the list goes on.
In any way you choose to cook your local rice, you will still enjoy all the health benefits.
Content created and supplied by: RockstarUfuoma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More