PHOTO CREDIT: NIGERIAN FOOD RECIPE
No matter how careful you think you are, your body is constantly exposed to toxins (Harmful substances in the body). They can be found in drinking waters, foods, the air we breath and so on.... All these toxins damages our livers and kidney but this green juice helps the liver to be efficient at getting toxins out of our body.
Green juices or smoothies are combination s of fresh vegetables and fruits but the fruits are optional. The fruits adds more nutrients to the juice, sweetens it and makes it more refreshing. Drink this juice often and U'll testify. Before we proceed to the making, here are some of the Health Benefits of Green Juice ;
1. It strengthens your Immune system
3. It improves the Skin
4. It enhances detoxification
5. It helps in weight management
6. It is a wonderful blood tonic
7. It aids bowel movement
8. It improves digestion and so on...
1. 3 hand full of fluted pumpkin (Ugu)/spinach/kale/Green or any leafy vegetable.
2. 2 medium sized carrots
3. 1 apple
4. 1 teaspoon ginger(optional)
5. water (just enough)
* Wash and peel the skin of the carrots. Wash the vegetables and apple and cut them into blendable sizes.
* Pour them into a blender, add ginger (if using) add the water and blend together.
* pour into a tiny hole seive, press hard to get as much as possible. Pour the juice into a tall glass and it's ready.
* Dink a glass first thing in the morning for best result.
Do well to Like, Share and Follow me for more healthy recipes...Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Lindjoy1 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More