Men and women dislike going Bald especially at an early age. It lowers ones self-esteem in the presence of peers who still have their hairline intact.
The hair on the head gives off some radiance of its own especially if properly groomed. Receding hairline line is a worry to most men.
Below are a few things one can do to slow down baldness.
1. Quit smoking. If you smoke, there is a strong possibility that you can go Bald earlier than usual. Scientifically, smoking has been connected with ageing and greying.
2. Reduce stress. Being stressed places a lot of strain on the body and causes the hair to grey easily or fall off. Finding time to relax and ease off is a great remedy to baldness as it can help slow it down.
3. Scalp massage. The Japanese have discovered that spending 4 minutes to massage the hair stimulates hair follicles and encourages extended growth. Spend time to massage your hair as you groom it daily.
4. Adequate diet. For a diet to be adequate, it has to contain the six classes of food in the right proportion. Making sure that meals contain vitamins and minerals can be a lot of help to a struggling hair line.
5. Stop shaving the front of the hair. This can help slow down the pace of balding. Experienced Barberers advice against continous shaving of the hair front.
Thanks for reading this article. Drop your comments and suggestions below.
Content created and supplied by: Chetaspeaks (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More