Just cake is boring. Make cheese cake for your client, caterer. It’s easy and convenient and can even boost your business popularity. Do share to your friends and follow for more articles like this.
- 2 shortbread biscuits
- 1tbsp of caster sugar
- 150g of cheesy spread
- 3tbsp of whipping cream
- 4tbsp of strawberry jam
- 100g of strawberries (optional)
- On two small serving plates, sit two 8cm metal rings on each plate
- Crush 2 shortbread biscuits on a board, and divide between the metal rings, pressing down to form the base of the cheesecake
- Beat 150g of cheesy spread in a bowl to soften, and whisk in 3tbsp of whipping cream, 1tbsp of sugar together.
- Spoon the mixture into the rings and spread to even and flatten the top.
- Refrigerate overnight if possible, to set well.
- Gently pull the ring up to release the cheesecake.
- Top with the jam and berries.
Content created and supplied by: Adeshina-Esther (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More