Chicken filet fried flour crispynormally encountered in a number of outlets snacks Korean style at the mall. Try the crispysliced filet chicken recipe at home.
After frying the chicken, you can slice or cut the chicken according to your taste. Also add your favorite powdered seasonings such as chili powder, barbecue, or black pepper.
Here's how to make crispy sliced chicken fillets .
- 700 grams of filet chicken breast (sliced into 8 thin pieces)
- 3 eggs
- Coarse salt to taste
- 45 grams of all purpose flour
- 35 grams of flour
- 250 ml of cooking oil
- Powder seasoning according to taste or sauce
- Lemon wedge for garnish (optional)
1. Beat eggs and 1 teaspoon of salt on a plate. Let stand for 5 minutes. On another plate, mix flour with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Take another plate, mix the flour with 1 teaspoon of salt.
2. Dry the chicken breast using a paper towel, just press it. Coat with flour, dip in eggs.
Cover with flour, back and forth twice so that the panir flour sticks. Gently pat so that any loose crumbs fall off.
3. Heat cooking oil in a sunken skillet over medium heat. Before adding the chicken, turn up the heat.
4. Enter the fried chicken regularly, no need to fry it all. Fry one side until browned for about 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, fry another 2-3 minutes.
In between frying, occasionally take the crumbs from the panir flour from the cooking oil.
5. Drain the fried chicken on a scoop. Then, put it on a paper towel, drain again. If necessary, gently press the chicken so that the oil drains perfectly.
6. Slice the chicken according to taste, add your favorite seasoning powder. Serve the crispy sliced chicken in a bowl.
Content created and supplied by: BestNewsMan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More