1 cup milk
3 tbsp sugar
10 g instant dry yeast
3 cups flour
5 g salt
2 tbsp margarine
1 egg for egg wash
1. In a small mixing bowl, pour in the warm milk, sugar and yeast. stir vigorously and let sit for 5 minutes as it proofs.
2. Sift in the flour and salt. Knead till combined.
3. Now Add in the rest of the milk and knead for at least 5 minutes till soft.
4. Now Add in the margarine and knead once more for 5 minutes.
5. Mold into a ball and let rest for an hour when covered. it will double in size.
6. Punch slightly and mould it back to a ball. divide the dough equally.
7. Make smooth balls from the dough pieces and arrange them in a greased baking tray (i used a sufuria coz i have no baking tin). Brush with egg wash, cover and let rest for a further 20 minutes.
8. Bake in a 180 degree celcius preheated oven for 20 minutes.
9. Brush some margarine over them as soon as you remove from oven.
10. Cover with a damp cloth and let cool.
11. Gently remove from baking tin and serve
Enjoy don't forget to like, comment and share, have a wonderful lovely blessed day.
Content created and supplied by: Rose2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More