Instant noodles which is popularly known as indomie seems to taste good, but there are some reasons why you stop eating it excessively.
Here are the reasons why you should try to resist the temptation of eating too much.
1. Nutrients absorption: noodles absorb nut of children who are less than 5 year old.
2. Cancer: styrofoam which is an ingredient in the noodles can cause cancer.
3. It cause miscarriage: women who eat noodles while they are pregnant increase the risk of having miscarriage, because it affects the development of the foetus inside the womb.
4. Junk food: instant noodles is classified as junk food because it contains carbohydrate but lacks protein, fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
5. High amount of sodium: high amount of sodium are packed in instant noodles and too much intake of sodium cause heart diseases, stroke, hypertension and damage the kidneys.
6. Digestion: Noodles affects your digestive system. Constant intake causes digestion problems such as bloating.
7. Obesity: noodles is one of the main cause of obesity because they contain fat which leads to obesity and heart problems.
What I am trying to say is that continue eating indomie but not in excess. Let me know what you think about this.
Please like, share and follow for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: eddiefavour21 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More