1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
2 cups of flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
1 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup butter cream frosting
9 inch round pans
1) Heat the over to 350F.
2) sift together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3) prepare the pans.
4) Beat the butter and sugar until fluffy and light for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Add the eggs at a time.
6) Beat in half the flour,salt and baking powder.
7) Beat in the milk and vanilla
8) Beat in the remaining flour mixture until just combined and no more visible flour remains.
9) Divide the batter between cake pans.
10) Smooth the tops with an offset spatula.
11) Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
12) Cool for 15 minutes in the pan.
13) Flip the rounds out of the pan remove the parchment lining, and flip right_side up to cool completely.
14) Once cool, frost and assemble the cake with the butter cream.
Content created and supplied by: Mayokun1234 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More