Whipped cream is among the ingredients we normally use in making ice cream and cake icing sometimes to get it outside might be expensive. You can try to make it at home instead with some simple ingredients.
Let's move ahead to check it out but before that, kindly follow me up for more updates.
1. I cup of water
2. 10g of unflavored gelatin
3. 1 cup of full cream milk
4. 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence
5. 1/4 cup of powdered sugar or icing sugar
1. Get your sauce pan, add 1 cup of water, then add the unflavored gelatin.
2. Leave for about 5mins to absorb water. Turn on your gas cooker and stir until it dissolves.
3. After dissolving,take the sauce pan away from the gas cooker
4. In a bowl, add the full fat milk, dissolved gelatin and whisk until well combined for 20-30secs, then add the vanilla essence and powdered sugar, mix thoroughly
5. Put it in the fridge to let it cool, to set and thicken for about an hour but you bring out 30mins and give it a stir, then bring it out for every 15mins and give it a little stir
6. After 1 hour, bring it out and beat it until it becomes thicken, whisk cream with a mixer, it becomes fluffy.
Yummy 😋😋, your whipped cream is ready. So delicious and creamy 😋. Why not try it out, it's gonna be sweet, I promise.
Pls like, comment and share this post.
Content created and supplied by: Debbydhee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More