Recently, I wrote an article on a soup that makes you add weight, here is the link below:
Then in the comment section two people requested for a soup to give flat tummy. This prompted me to go and do my research and I saw a soup that can give this desired effect. Somebody should clap for me 'joor' lol.
Ok, so this soup is very common and is made up of spices that burns fat, especially low abdominal fat.
I can't say it is satisfying and it's definitely not everybody's favorite soup. The name of the soup is Okro soup. Yes, our very own okro can help in burning your belly fat. Amazing right?
Aside this, the Spices used in Preparing it also have fat burning attributes. This article will quickly teach you on how to prepare this soup and how to use it to get maximum medicinal and tummy trimming results. Read on and enjoy
Pepper Soup Spices
Salt and seasoning to taste
Prepare Your Ingridrients
1. Blend your ogiri, dry pepper and crayfish and set aside
2. Grind your Pepper Soup Spice(if you did not buy the processed one from the market) and set aside
3. Wash your dry fish with hot water and debone
4. Rinse your periwinkle, and remove the sand
5. Wash, season to taste and boil your goat meat.
6. Wash and dice your uziza leaves
Prepare Your Okro
1. Wash your okro and use your knife to dice into bits
2. Wash your okro and grate
Cooking Your Okro Pepper Soup
1. In a pot add your boiled goat meat, washed dry fish, blend of crayfish, pepper and ogiri, stock or water( to desired quantity) and bring to boil
2. When it has boiled, add your pepper soup spice and seasoning to taste then allow to simmer for sometime
3. Add your diced or grated okro
4. Taste to know if any seasoning adjustment will be required, add water or stock to taste and stir your okro
Note: Okro is a vegetable, do not overcook it, but because it is stronger than green leaves you allow to boil for a longer time than green leafy vegetables
5. Add your diced uziza leaves and stir, leave for 2-3 minutes. Bring down and enjoy
How To Use This Soup To Trim Belly Fat
1.Your purpose of Preparing this soup is a medicinal one, so you don't eat with any swallow.
Note: if you must use swallow use a healthy and light one like amala or Eko
2. After Preparing Your soup you dish and eat, the way you take Pepper Soup
3. Gives best results when you take it as your dinner
4. Take this soup at least 3-4 times in a week
Thanks for reading. Kindly like, share and comment or ask questions if any.
Photo credit: Google
Content created and supplied by: NrsGlory (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More