2 cups flour
1/2 cup butter
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp salt
2 maggi cubes
For the fillings
1/8 kg minced meat
3 medium potatoes
3 large carrots
1 large onion
1. Now Mix flour very well baking powder seasoning and butter in a bowl together and make a dough. Allow it to rest for 15 min.
2. Now Heat oil on a medium heat add diced onion and cook until its golden brown, now add the minced meat, spices, seasoning and red pepper allow it cook for 3min.
3. Now Add the diced carrots then the diced potatoes and add water and allow it to cook for 10min.
4. Now Add 2tbsp of flour to thicken the sauce.
5. Now is time to Cut the dough into equal size and Roll out. Using a meat pie shapers or a round bowl to cut out the dough.
6. Now Add the fillings to the center of the dough and and carefully close the edges.
7. Now its time to bake Please for those that want to use stove or gas to bake, pour salt or sands in your pot before putting your baking pan to help raise the pan above the ground.
Use fork to seal the meat pie and bake for 40 min. Enjoy!!!
Content created and supplied by: Rose2 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More