How Chocolate biscuit cake is been baked.
Please read carefully;
This lockdown has really been boring day by day. Now we all spend most of our time on social media.
I was watching videos on YouTube, then I came across a video how to make chocolate biscuit cake, I watched how it was been done.
I thought of giving it a try which I later did.
Tried it out and it was smelling nice and tastes yummy, actually it was my first try but looked and tasted like a pro did it. The taste of this chocolate biscuit cakes has a great taste than you could imagine.
Since I tasted it was good, I decided to share with others, I can't be selfish with something good as this.
All this can be done with as little as #500 naira it doesn't cost much.
How it's been done:
Recipes needed; A clean small bowl, little water, small quantity of oil, pot to bake, chocolate biscuit, milk and sugar.
Steps To Make This Special delicacy:
• Get chocolate biscuit. It could be Pure bliss, Noreos or any chocolate biscuit of your choice, you grind them still they are smooth enough to dissolve.
* The clean bowl pour the grinded biscuit into it and little water (Don't make it watery)
• Add sugar, quantity of your choice
• Add milk
• Add water, Stir still it get smooth and well mixed
• Get your clean pot
• Put your pot on a low flame of fire.
• Add a very little oil to rub the internal part of the pot.
• When it is hot enough add the mixed content, use a spoon to put the content inside the pot (you could add shape of your choice).
• Bake and serve with a chill drink. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading........
If you find this educative or you have a question don't hesitate to use the comment section, I would be replying everyone.
Like and Share.
Please follow me for more vital updates.
Content created and supplied by: Teecomplex (via Opera News )