How Chocolate biscuit cake is been baked.
Please read carefully;
This lockdown has really been boring day by day. Now we all spend most of our time on social media.
I was watching videos on YouTube, then I came across a video how to make chocolate biscuit cake, I watched how it was been done.
I thought of giving it a try which I later did.
Tried it out and it was smelling nice and tastes yummy, actually it was my first try but looked and tasted like a pro did it. The taste of this chocolate biscuit cakes has a great taste than you could imagine.
Since I tasted it was good, I decided to share with others, I can't be selfish with something good as this.
All this can be done with as little as #500 naira it doesn't cost much.
How it's been done:
Recipes needed; A clean small bowl, little water, small quantity of oil, pot to bake, chocolate biscuit, milk and sugar.
Steps To Make This Special delicacy:
• Get chocolate biscuit. It could be Pure bliss, Noreos or any chocolate biscuit of your choice, you grind them still they are smooth enough to dissolve.
* The clean bowl pour the grinded biscuit into it and little water (Don't make it watery)
• Add sugar, quantity of your choice
• Add milk
• Add water, Stir still it get smooth and well mixed
• Get your clean pot
• Put your pot on a low flame of fire.
• Add a very little oil to rub the internal part of the pot.
• When it is hot enough add the mixed content, use a spoon to put the content inside the pot (you could add shape of your choice).
• Bake and serve with a chill drink. Enjoy!
Thanks for reading........
If you find this educative or you have a question don't hesitate to use the comment section, I would be replying everyone.
Like and Share.
Please follow me for more vital updates.
Content created and supplied by: Teecomplex (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More