Pancakes are round,thin and flat cake made mainly from flour, milk and egg then fried on both side. Do you want a sweet,fluffy and savory pancake? then this mini pancake recipe is for you. Why is it called mini pancake? It is called mini pancake because it is small and not the regular flat one.
Please don't forget to like,share and if you tried this recipe please comment also.
The ingredients are;
1. Flour 210gram (1½ cup)
2. Baking powder 1tsp
3. Baking soda ½ tsp
4. Egg 2
5. Salt to taste ( ½tsp)
6. Milk 1-¼ cup 300gram
7. Sugar 50gram (¼ cup)
9. Melted butter or margarine 4tbsp
★Please don't forget to follow us for more recipes.
Directions for making.
1. Sift the flour into a bowl.
2. Add the baking powder, baking soda,salt and sugar into the sifted flour and mix Together with a whisk or fork.
3. Add milk to the melted butter or margarine and egg in a bowl,mix together until fully combined.
4. Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix properly until well combined.
5. Pour the pancake batter into a pipping bag or ziplock bag and if you don't have any if these you can make use of a bottle with a punctured cover or a spoon to scoop the batter.
6. Oil the frying pan using a brush on low heat. Pour in the batter into it bit by bit to make it a mini type as we wanted,fill in the pan but there should be spaces between the pancakes cover for 30-40 seconds open and lift carefully to check if the under is golden brown before turning over . Cook approximately for 30-40 seconds and transfer into a serving plate.
For savoury pancake you can add chopped herbs or grated parmesan cheese or honey and now you can make your own bowl of fluffy mini pancakes anytime I hope you really like this recipe please show some love by liking this and please don't forget to follow, share this recipe and if you try it let me know in the comment section,if you have any question please write it in the comment section below I will answer. Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Bisbetty (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More