Most people usually take Alcohol as a substance that a person take to get drunk, due to certain reasons or conditions. There are more you need to know about Alcohol you probably know which are below:
1. Human body produces its supply of Alcohol naturally, 24 hours a day and and 7 days a week.
2. It only takes 6 minutes for the brain cells to react to alcohol.
3. A pint of beer, a glass of wine, and a shot of vodka all contains almost the same amount of alcohol.
4. In the middle ages, beer was consumed mo re than water as the alcohol made it safer.
5. A bottle of champagne contains approximately 49 million bubbles.
6. The top 10% of American alcohol consumers ingest about 10 drinks per day.
7. Alcohol is not digested, it get absorbed directly into the blood stream.
8. Most people think that drinking alcohol raises the body temperature, alcohol actually lowers the body temperature.
9. 31% of the rock star deaths are related to drugs or alcohol.
10. Most vegetables and almost all fruits contains a small amount of alcohol in them.
11. People with blue eyes have a higher alcohol tolerance.
12. Alcohol doesn't make you forget anything. when you get blackout drunk, the brain temporary loses the ability to create memories.
If you enjoy this article like, comment and share because knowledge is power.
From Opera Mini News Hub
Content created and supplied by: Affison (via Opera News )