Egusi soup is a west African traditional soup that is made from different plants as ingredients and seasoning. Egusi soup is the most popular soup in Nigeria. It can be used to eat different kinds of food which include Pounded Yam.
The Ingredients required to make this soup includes;
1) Grinded Egusi melon seed
3) Blended onion
4) Meat or fish
6) Tomato a little pepper
7) An Egusi paste.
To prepare your egusi soup, kindly follow the procedures below;
1) Heat your palm oil or groundnut oil in pot you are willing to prepare the soup.
2) After heating, add small amount of water to your heated oil.
3) Gently and slowly add Add your prepared Egusi paste in the pot.
4) Add your prepared fish or meat in the pot and stir.
4) Add your salt or any means of seasoning to make to make your soup delicious.
5) You mat add waterleaf or spinach depending on your choice.
6) After about minutes or an hour your delicious Egusi soup will be ready for consumption.
Enjoy your delicous soup and don't forget to drop your observations on this?
Content created and supplied by: Toughguy77 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More