This is a sauce prepared with chili pepper that can be used to eat rice, meat, plantain yam etc. It is a dish that originated from Thailand, it is quick and easy to prepare. It combines two special food qualities; sweet, tasty and spicy and the sweet savory taste helps to reduce the harshness of the pepper. This sauce is perfect because it strikes a balance between sweet and spicy.
1) Half cup of vinegar
2) half cup of sugar
3) four cloves of garlic
5) two pieces of cayenne pepper (Shombo)
7) One tsp of corn floor
1) Wash and slice the garlic, pepper and shombo.
2) Make the corn flour with little water (two teaspoons).
3) Mix pepper, sugar, salt, garlic, shombo vinegar and water in a small pot, put it on fire and set your cooker to medium heat. Allow it to cook for five minutes so that the sugar can dissolve and the pepper will soften.
4) Stir to mix it properly, allow it to cool and it is ready to be used.
Content created and supplied by: PraizMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More