Making pancakes is easier than you think. In this article i will show you guys how to make pan cakes in few minutes.
First, we need the ingredients that will be used to make a nice pan cake.
Oil or butter
Pinch of salt
Fresh Pepper (optional)
1. Mix all the dried ingredients together (baking powder, flour, milk, sugar, pinch of salt, onions, fresh pepper) and add little water until it becomes a little bit watery.
2. Break the eggs gently into a plate and add it to the mixture and stir carefully.
3. Put frying pan on fire (gas cooker) and rub very little oil or little butter round the pan. (The gas cooker should not be too high)
4. Manually spread the oil all over the pan.
5. Allow the oil to get a little bit hot.
6. Add the mixture in a definite proportion using a big spoon.
7. Spread the mixture round the pan and allow to become puffed.
8. Gently turn it over using a spatula.
9. If done, remove neatly and put in a flat plate.
10. Fry another proportion of the mixture till you're true.
11. Enjoy your pancakes and eat while hot.
Leave your comments below
Content created and supplied by: SportzMedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More