Meat pie is one of my favorite snacks, comes out moist, yummy and tasty.
It is very delicious and healthy when properly made, please follow my guidelines on how to prepare this delicious snack
Your ingredients are:
Flour 3cups, Sugar 2 1/2 spoon, A pinch of salt, Baking powder 1/2 spoon, Powder milk 1/2 cup, 2 Egg, Buttter 2spoons, Nutmeg, Yeast, Seasoning cubes, Carrots, Irish potatoes, meat, thyme, curry, onions, warm water
1. Wash and dice your carrots, Irish potatoes, onions and set aside
2. In a clean bowl, pour in the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, yeast, sugar, salt, powdered milk and mix thoroughly
3. Add the butter, eggs and mix
4. Now add your warm water bit by bit and mix, Knead the dough properly and set aside
5. Boil the sliced and irish potatoes in water for like 5minutes, add salt to taste the pour in a sieve to remove the water then set aside
6. Fry the minced meat with vegetable oil, add all the neccessary ingredients and stir, add water if needed and fry for 10minutes
7. Pour the carrots and potatoes and stir fry
8. Rub butter on th oven tray, break the egg in a plate and mix it, roll out the dough with a roller to about 6mm thickness
9. Use a cutter to make a round cut on the roll out dough. Scoop some of the meat sauce into the center of the round cuts, rub egg on the inside edge of the meat pie dough. Fold it and use your fork to make a design at the edge of each meat pie
10. Arrange the meat pies into the oven tray and put it inside the preheated oven to bake for like 30minutes.
Your meat pie is ready to serve, wow sounds yummy right? Try yours at home.
Content created and supplied by: HelenJoy00 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More