Trying to make milk at home may not be easy for the first time but it is fun and you will know what you are consuming its not a mix up.
1. Fresh milk
2. Sugar(powdered sugar)
3. Vanilla flavor
1. On a low heat, pour the milk into a saucepan and get your stirring tool and start turning gently and continuously.
2. Try as much as possible to avoid it from burning because it will make your milk more darker. Keep turning the milk until it thickens very well and no liquid in it just as the image below
3. Turn of the heat and spread the milk on the sauce pan.
4. After cooling, cut them into tiny pieces, spread on a large tray and dry it completely.
5. After drying, grind it into powder and sieve it into smooth powder.
6. Add your sugar and flavour. That's all your milk is ready!
Content created and supplied by: Beautee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More