Children are believed to be the leaders of tomorrow, which is why its important to give give them these healthy foods to Sharpen their memory, please read to the end
1) Fatty fishes;fishes like salmon and others have the ability to increase memory concentration in children, fishes like salmon are excellent source of omega 3 fatty acids which is good for brain development
2) Eggs;eggs are very rich in protein which are good for brain development and serves as a brain booster food for children, egg yolk on the other hand are filled with Choline which helps in the enhancement of the memory. So it is very advisable to give eggs to our children before going to school to keep their minds sharpened during class.
3) Oat meal;Oat meal is believed to be one of the most familiar cereals for kids, due to it's rich nutrients like Vitamin E, zinc, potassium and other which helps in development of the brain, it is advisable to give Oat meal to our children before going to school especially in the morning, to give enough energy to their brain.
4) Vegetables;enough vegetables helps in keeping the brain cells healthy , due to it's composition of necessary Vitamins and minerals, vegetables like Tomatoes, spinach and others are rich sources of Iron
5) Iron Fortified meals;meals like meats, beans, cereals and bread also play a huge role in brain development of Children.
Was this article helpful??
If it was add your comments in the comments box and if you have any questions please also add your comments in the comments box.
Content created and supplied by: Tobzy (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More