Chinchin is one of the popular Nigerian snacks. It can be bake but the bake is not popular too much as that of fried one. You can be practise doing it for domestic purposes or for selling.
3. Baking powder
5. Nut Meg
1. Knife or anyother form of cutting
2. Spoons and Stirrer,
3. Bottle, Cutter, Bowls (metal or plastic)
4. Frying Pans
Amount of Ingredients required
3 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
Little bit of nutmeg
2/3 of Liquid milk / water
PROCEDURE TO MAKE CHINCHIN
1. Flour, Baking powder, Nutmeg are in powdering form, mix the three together without pouring water to it to avoid clotting
Note that: Atleast 2 cups of flour should be remained in order to use it in further processing.
2. Add Sugar to the powdering mixture, mix/store it normally and absorbably for the powdering mixture to be in the same powdering form.
N.B: Don't pour water to it yet
3. Smash eggs to one cup, stirr the eggs in that particular cup rhymelly to avoid clotting as I said in the other time.
4. Add small amount of butter to it, but the addition of butter depends on how much you want the taste to reach and for the butter to mix in the same form with the powdering mixtures.
N.B: Mix the butter very well to combine in the same proportion with the mixtures.
5. Pour small amount of water to the solution to avoid liquefaction.
Aim: Why do we pour small amount of water?
'to make the mixtures sticky (partially wet) because our objectives is to bake chinchin
6. After, the mixtures would have be in sticky, thicky form. Now the next step to take
There are two methods in this step
Method 1: Lay the thick mixtures on a well clean plane material ( rectangular & square form), use the bottle to spread the surface of the mixtures. Expand it gently
Note: While spreading, you know I said earlier that 2 or 1cup of flour should be reserved. So, while expanding/spreading the mixtures with bottles. Just be adding a little flower slowly and continue spreading.
Method 2: some they have fryer and cutting machine to do all these processing. So you can used machine if available. But this is modern technical way is not all of the people can afford it.
7. Use knife to be cutting it into pieces or any form you want.
Now you can now set fire on stove, gas or any other form of cooking. Put the frying pan on the fire, pour the total amount of vegetables oil that will satisfy the reaction and fry it.
8. You can aim to sell it, find some white nylon/plastic materials, where you will use to sell it.
But with all these process I listed down, I know when someone want to do his/her process there are still more additional materials to use. But this is my own idea
Thanks for reading
Please like,share and comment let's share knowledge/opinion
Content created and supplied by: NaijaTrustee (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More