It is prepared by cooking and squeezing out extract in the form of oil from Palm fruit. It can be prepared within a space of 40 minutes. Kindly read the steps and ingredients involved to get the details.
1. 1kg Palm Fruit
3. Vegetable (scent leaf, bitter leaf or pumpkin)
4. 2 small sized onions
5. A small quantity of crayfish
6. 2 small-sized cubes of Maggi, fresh pepper, salt to taste.
6. Ogiri Okpie (local seasoning)
1. Cook the palm fruit, pound, and extract the oil from it.
2. Wash and cut the vegetables
3. Put the extract in a pot and begin to heat
4. Wash the beef, dry fish and add to the boiling extract
5. Boil for about 15 minutes
6. Add the local seasoning (Ogiri Okpei), cubes of Maggi, pepper, and salt.
7. Taste to ensure equilibrium in the spices.
8. Add the cut vegetables into the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
9. Close the pot and allow to boil for 10 minutes, after that, you're done.
The look on your soup after cooking will look like one of these images below;
Banga soup is commonly eaten together with rice and some various fufu recipes, the choice depends on you.
Like, share and follow for more updates, Thanks.
Content created and supplied by: ZionNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More