Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

What A Lady Saw In A Chicken She Bought From A Restaurant

Hygiene is of outmost important because what you eat determines the state of your health in most cases. A proper and clean hygienic practices can boost your life span on Earth. One needs to be careful of what one eats and where one gets what one eats.

A lady shared what she discovered in a food she bought from a restaurant in Ondo state.

According to the video posted by Instablog 9ja on their verified Instagram handle, a lady bought food from a restaurant somewhere in Ondo state. When she was eating the chicken, she discovered that the chicken contains some maggots. She feels so disappointed buying that food. Her greatest fear is that she has already eaten out of the chicken.

This is so unprofessional of the supplier or the owner of the restaurant. If this lady takes this up as a case, the owner of the restaurant may be arrested and the lady paid for damages.

The video was shared on Instagram by Instablog 9ja.

Content created and supplied by: Mr_Counselor (via Opera News )

Ondo

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments