Memes are images, videos, etc., that are humorous in nature, and usually copied and spread rapidly by Internet users, often with slight variations.
Whatever situation you find yourself, laughter is always the best medicine. But there is a saying that if you laugh without a reason, you need medicine.
Memes are generally reasons for laughter, and I have got some funny ones for you.
1. Most students think that after highschool, they have arrived.
2. How try is this.
3. The first picture is that of an helicopter, while the second is a dragon fly, it sure looks like an helicopter lite.
4. Some students actually see this as a privileged, rather than punishment.
6. If you played games with java phones, you will definitely see this.
8. Most of us are fund of this.
9. Yes I can.
10. That moment, all you have to do is to wait for them to finish.
11. Whenever a guy kneel down before a girl, it is always as if he activated crying mode on her.
12. Do you someone who can eat this.
Please share and drop a like for me.
Content created and supplied by: Efvi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More